Information Collected by Us
- Information You Provide. We collect information about you in various ways
when you use our Sites. We collect personal information you provide to use. For instance, if you register for a Framework event, we will collect your username, password, name, email address, phone number, birth date, gender, emergency contact information, and other information you provide during registration. We also collect credit card number, billing address, and other payment information if you purchase products or services on our Sites. If you enter into a promotion, contest or sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Framework, we will collect information you provide for such Sweepstakes. We also collect information you provide us in newsletter sign-ups, feedback forms, emails, and surveys. We may also obtain information from other sources (e.g., from our Registration Partners, Marketing Partners, and Sweepstakes Partners) or from you offline (e.g., at events) and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
- Information Automatically Collected. When you visit our Sites, some
information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites, your
computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, access times, browser type and language, operating system, domain name, and the website you visited before you visited our Sites are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites:
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons (aka clear gifs). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Social Networks and Social Media Guidelines
- Social Networks. If you log in to one of the Sites with your login credentials from a social networking site (“SNS”), such as Facebook or Google+, we may receive personal and anonymous data about you from the SNS. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Sites, and we may use it as described in this Policy. We are not responsible for any errors in the information your SNS
- Social Media Guidelines. Framework owned, controlled, managed, or monitored
social media pages are created as a resource to inspire and encourage you in your efforts to have a great experience through participation in events and races that help you achieve your goals and commitments. We look forward to your conversations, and want to ensure you understand the following expectations on any of our social networks:
- Please feel free to express your opinion and feel comfortable to enter any discussion or ask relevant questions, but comments and questions that do not respect the event, topic, community, or event will be removed.
- Not all conversations are reviewed. We reserve the right to remove any comments or posts that do not follow our guidelines (spam or inappropriate information or links; threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, hateful, fraudulent, profane, or off-topic comments; anything suggesting deceptive or illegal activity).
- Remember, these are public channels, so please do not post any personal or secure information about yourself or others.
- We do not endorse or control any third-party link, advertising, or suggestions that we did not originate.
- Social networks are owned and operated by a third party not affiliated with Framework. Those sites are governed by each network’s privacy policies and terms.
- User comments and posts do not necessarily represent the opinions of Framework, its events, its employees, its sponsors, or its partners. We are not responsible for, and do not confirm the accuracy of the comments, visuals, videos, or any other types
of material posted by users on a page, service or platform.
- Third Parties
- Third Party Advertisements. We may also use third parties to serve ads on the
- Registration Partners. We may use third parties or Affiliates event registration
services for Framework events (“Registration Partners”). This Policy does not apply to, and
we are not responsible for, these Registration Partners, and we encourage you to check the
privacy policies of these Registration Partners to learn about the privacy practices.
Registration Partners may share your information with us in accordance with their privacy
policies and we may share your information with them as described below.
- Use Of Information We Collect
We use personal information collected through our Sites for the purposes
described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services.
- For example, we may use your information to:
- create and manage your account;
- operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor;
- send you information about new Sweepstakes, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Framework and our Marketing
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment
- using our Sites, products, and services;
- process and deliver Sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- process your event registration and participation in the event;
- process your payment;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties.
- We may store and process personal information in the United States and other
- We may create aggregate or de-identified information from your personal
information. We may use this information for any purpose.
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Information We Share. We do not share your personal information with third
parties other than as follows:
- We share your information with and otherwise enable third party vendors,
consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to collect your information to do that work.
- We share your information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company, or any bankruptcy proceedings.
- If you register for an event through a Registration Partner, we may disclose your personal information to the Registration Partner to allow them to process the registration for the event.
- If you enter a Sweepstakes, we may disclose your personal information to third parties involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Partner”) to allow them to process the Sweepstakes and market their products or services to you or for other marketing purposes.
- We may disclose your personal information to our third-party sponsors and marketing partners (collectively, “Marketing Partners”) to allow them to market their products or services to you, to measure the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns, promotions, endorsements, and sponsorships or for other marketing purposes.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with any third party.
- Framework has established and maintains reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. “Perfect security,” however, does not exist on the Internet. Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personal information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- You may opt-out of receiving promotional electronic messages from us by
following the instructions in those messages. You may opt-out of receiving promotional postal mail from us by contacting us the address below. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional electronic messages (as permitted by law) and postal mail, such as emails and postal mail about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about changes to your information by contacting us.
- To opt-out of our further sharing of your personal information with the Registration Partners, Marketing Partners and/or Sweepstakes Partners, you may contact us by emailing or writing to us at the address listed below. To opt-out of further receiving marketing from Registration Partners, Marketing Partners and/or Sweepstakes Partners, you must do so directly with that Registration Partners, Marketing Partners and/or Sweepstakes Partners. Once we share your information with the Registration Partners, Marketing Partners and/or Sweepstakes Partners, their privacy policies, and not this Policy, will apply to their use of your information.
- This Policy is subject to occasional revision, and if we make any material changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any material changes to this Policy will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Please note that at all times you are
responsible for updating your personal data to provide us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. In any event, changes to this Policy may affect our use of personal information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes. Continued use of our Sites following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and consent to such changes.
- Contact Information
Framework welcomes your comments or questions regarding this Policy.
Please contact us at the following:
1618 N Las Palmas Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the only agreement between us and our users – continued use of the site and our services signifies that you have read and understood the terms effective as of the date of the use of the site – rights to services are not transferable and are subject to any limits by Framework. If you are dissatisfied with our site, our services or the products listed, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the site.
The “Framework” trademark as well as certain logos and other marks used in the web
site are owned by Framework or its affiliates (“Framework”). You should assume that
everything you see or read on this site is owned by Framework or used with permission.
You may not copy, use, or retransmit anything from or on the site without permission.
You may download one copy of the contents of the site to one computer for your
personal and noncommercial home use provided you do not change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing, or exploitation of the site or any of its content, code, data, or materials thereon is strictly prohibited. You are prohibited in engaging in any conduct that interferes with the technological operation of the site or that tampers with any copyright protection applicable to the content of the site. Ignoring this policy may result in copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property violations. The site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any content you communicate – whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material – to Framework through the site or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you submit or transmit becomes the property of Framework and Framework is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
Framework has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Framework also takes reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information you provide to the site; however, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, Framework cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be safe from intrusion of others, such as hackers. Framework assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction to telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email, email traffic congestion or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage resulting from any such problems or malfunctions. This site and all content, included or available therein, are provided “As Is” and “As Available” with all faults.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND ACCURACY (ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED).
Framework does not represent or warrant that your use of the site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the content is accurate or correct. Your use of this site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability.
Under no circumstance shall Framework or the managers, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns for Framework or any affiliates be liable to you or any third party for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein, even if Framework has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Framework had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Framework to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the site. You may bring no claim against Framework more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of Framework in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permit by the law thereunder.
Disclaimers Regarding Third Party Sites.
Framework makes no representation about any other site that you may access through
its site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated,
Framework does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or
person linked to its site.
USA Based Site; Jurisdiction; .
This site is controlled by Framework from its offices within the United States of America. Framework makes no representation that all the contents of the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. You may not use or export any contents of the site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the site shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the States of California.
Framework reserves the right to add cross-site cookies for re-marketing purposes. Miscellaneous. Any failure by Framework to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of
the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Framework relating to your use of the site.
Service and Support
All requests for inquiries can be directed here.
Terms and Condition Changes.
Framework may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You continued use of our site indicates your consent to such Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and Conditions. This policy was last updated on October 1, 2022.